Skip to main content

45/52




45/52

" A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013. "

Sofia & Alba-  the crib is used more for play than it is for sleeping. You both still very much like to sleep nestled in with your parents, and frankly, OF COURSE I would rather have it this way! I love how concerned and protective Sofia is as she takes on her new role of big sister. We found a "big scary" bug flying around the house today and she immediately wanted to run into her room, jump in the crib with her sister and shield her from that curious critter. Such girls ; )

Can't believe we are wrapping up this year already...

Comments

  1. oh i love this shot! do you find that the 4 of you sleep comfortably in one big bed? even with just the 3 of us it often feels too crowded but it's certainly clementine's preferred method of sleeping. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, we're lucky that for the most part Sofia will sleep in her "big girl bed", but early in the morning she'll make her way to ours for snuggles. Erick (bless him!) will move to the foot of the bed when we're all there to give his girls more room : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. The expression on Sofia's face is so, so lovely. And also your sheets are pretty. And I wish I could give Alba a hug! Love this picture. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so special. Your girls are so beautiful, Kate. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful, kate!
    lu x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a precious photo! I love how Sofia is smiling down on her baby sister.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

curious little gifts : a moonbeatle giveaway

A few of you may remember the talented Fritha from Tigerlily Quinn , as I interviewed her a few weeks back on the blog.  She so generously has offered up the perfect little collection of curious gifts from her Etsy shop - Moonbeatle !  I am in love with everything she creates, especially the brand new hand-painted kids tees... aren't they perfect?  Complete with prints, tea towels, plates and a tee for the little one in your life, this is the perfect gift set (maybe even in time for Valentine's Day!) Here's what one lucky Diapers & Skinny Jeans reader will receive: 1. One illustrated Trailer Park Love tea towel , perfect with your morning cup of tea, or to decorate your kitchen. Winner will choose their preferred style - valued at $16 2. The sweetest hand-illustrated plate , just in time for Valentine's Day. Before Fritha, I never knew that an octopus has three hearts! - valued at $12 3 . An A4 size, unframed ink illustration of Moonbeatle...

bump : week 23

The sub-zero weather has kept us indoors, but it hasn't kept us from having the most amount of fun possible.  I've been enjoying hot cups of tea served with teaspoons of sugar and condensed milk, curling up with my favorite blanket and enjoying the tap-tap, nudge-nudge of the littlest De La Rosa.  Though I find myself playing catch up yet again (I'm 24 weeks!) I'm not complaining in the least bit.  I've had this little family of mine all to myself for a full four days with no work, no emails, no agenda and no pressure.   Ahhhhh... happy winter celebration, little baby. PS- did you know Erick finally launched his website ?  It's up, it's responsive, and it's gorgeous. I'm a proud muma bear. WEARING : SHORT SLEEVE CREW NECK TSHIRT DRESS IN ASH GREY SEA FOAM BY AMERICAN APPAREL    |    PHOTOS:  BY ERICK  

giveaway : a very merry christmas

I am so thrilled to be working with these amazing companies to offer two lucky Diapers & Skinny Jeans readers a chance at winning a Christmas package of handcrafted goodies for their little ones.  We have quite the collection of some of my favorite items from around the web lately - clothing, shoes, wooden cameras for budding "little" photographers, knitted toys, mobiles for baby's rooms, even nursing necklaces! To enter you must: • be a follower of Diapers & Skinny Jeans • leave a comment telling me which package you'd like to win • be of 18 years of age, or older • earn an extra entry by liking Diapers & Skinny Jeans on Facebook (please leave a separate comment stating you've "liked") • winners will be randomly selected based on comment number, and drawn on Wednesday, December 5th to try to make the cutoff for deliveries by Christmas.  Announcements will be made back on this post, and also on Facebook .  If t...