Skip to main content

365 ~ full wolf moon



Hi, friends! I've decided to take a huge leap and start my own 365 project with the girls. Gulp! I may be in over my head, but if you're interested, it will be at a lovely separate space to keep things un-cluttered and solely 365 related. You can follow along and be updated when I post our daily photos via bloglovin'. We'll be posting weekly over at Jodi's place, too!

So, what does this mean for Diapers & Skinny Jeans? To be honest, I'm not 100% certain yet; the space will mostly likely receive some sort of a face-lift within the new year, and I will keep on writing when my heart feels like it. This is, and will continue to be, the home of my Sling Diaries entries and has been such an integral part of my online history. This is where it all began. This is my outlet to journal, to get creative. Where over the course of the years, I have tried out all of the blogging fads like recipe making, DIYs, and starting my own columns. You try on different hats, you see what fits, you learn and experience and feel awkward and then one day, it's just ~~~ right. It's where I've met such a wonderful group of people from all over the world, gotten to know my good friends even better, or been given the opportunity to even meet some of you in 'real life'. Since 2010, this has been my home and I am so grateful for another year with even more opportunities and memories all waiting to be made.

I'm just so gosh darned grateful.

For everything.

(ps, yes, that is marker all over Alba's face courtesy of her older sister.)

Comments

  1. Oh so beautiful. Full wolf moon is going to be a wonderful series for you and the girls to look back upon. Can't wait to follow along with this venture of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so nervous about it, but excited all the same!

      Delete
  2. Haha I love that photo, laughed so much when I saw it on instagram! I'm looking forward to you 365 project, wow you've got guts! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely a moment to remember... I still can't quite believe that it happened!

      Delete
  3. How wonderful to be embarking on such a delicious new project! Wishing you much creativity and joy as you explore all the tiny details that make up your beautiful babies. This photo is perfection! Much love and light :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, that picture. i died.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited! I'm feeling inspired to join in on the 52 project.
    ps. this has happened to us also - with ink pen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats again on becoming a sling diarist! I really hope someday to participate in that awesome project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

curious little gifts : a moonbeatle giveaway

A few of you may remember the talented Fritha from Tigerlily Quinn , as I interviewed her a few weeks back on the blog.  She so generously has offered up the perfect little collection of curious gifts from her Etsy shop - Moonbeatle !  I am in love with everything she creates, especially the brand new hand-painted kids tees... aren't they perfect?  Complete with prints, tea towels, plates and a tee for the little one in your life, this is the perfect gift set (maybe even in time for Valentine's Day!) Here's what one lucky Diapers & Skinny Jeans reader will receive: 1. One illustrated Trailer Park Love tea towel , perfect with your morning cup of tea, or to decorate your kitchen. Winner will choose their preferred style - valued at $16 2. The sweetest hand-illustrated plate , just in time for Valentine's Day. Before Fritha, I never knew that an octopus has three hearts! - valued at $12 3 . An A4 size, unframed ink illustration of Moonbeatle

giveaway : a very merry christmas

I am so thrilled to be working with these amazing companies to offer two lucky Diapers & Skinny Jeans readers a chance at winning a Christmas package of handcrafted goodies for their little ones.  We have quite the collection of some of my favorite items from around the web lately - clothing, shoes, wooden cameras for budding "little" photographers, knitted toys, mobiles for baby's rooms, even nursing necklaces! To enter you must: • be a follower of Diapers & Skinny Jeans • leave a comment telling me which package you'd like to win • be of 18 years of age, or older • earn an extra entry by liking Diapers & Skinny Jeans on Facebook (please leave a separate comment stating you've "liked") • winners will be randomly selected based on comment number, and drawn on Wednesday, December 5th to try to make the cutoff for deliveries by Christmas.  Announcements will be made back on this post, and also on Facebook .  If t

bump : week 23

The sub-zero weather has kept us indoors, but it hasn't kept us from having the most amount of fun possible.  I've been enjoying hot cups of tea served with teaspoons of sugar and condensed milk, curling up with my favorite blanket and enjoying the tap-tap, nudge-nudge of the littlest De La Rosa.  Though I find myself playing catch up yet again (I'm 24 weeks!) I'm not complaining in the least bit.  I've had this little family of mine all to myself for a full four days with no work, no emails, no agenda and no pressure.   Ahhhhh... happy winter celebration, little baby. PS- did you know Erick finally launched his website ?  It's up, it's responsive, and it's gorgeous. I'm a proud muma bear. WEARING : SHORT SLEEVE CREW NECK TSHIRT DRESS IN ASH GREY SEA FOAM BY AMERICAN APPAREL    |    PHOTOS:  BY ERICK