REMEMBERING NOW, JUNE 3RD 2012 June 06, 2012 the remembering now project, 2012. catch up with the rest of the series here. The day after your first birthday party, "number ones" are a non-stop necessity! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Remembering Now Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments VictoriaJune 6, 2012 at 9:49 PMAwwh she is so cute & big. xReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKateJune 6, 2012 at 10:25 PMShe is growing too fast I can't stand it :*-(ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJune 8, 2012 at 8:45 PMI love the first pic, caption should read 'now just wait a minute, I'll be right with you' xReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKateJune 9, 2012 at 7:21 AMHaaa yes, that's probably what she was really thinking! ;)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Awwh she is so cute & big.
ReplyDeletex
She is growing too fast I can't stand it :*-(
ReplyDeleteI love the first pic, caption should read 'now just wait a minute, I'll be right with you' x
ReplyDeleteHaaa yes, that's probably what she was really thinking! ;)
ReplyDelete