Skip to main content

EASTER SUNDAY


Friends, we had such a great Easter with the De La Rosa side of the family.  I hope all of you enjoyed your holiday and aren't in too much of a sugar-induced coma.  ;)  We actually took it easy on the sweets this year, and are feeling quite well!

Yesterday was such a wonderful day.  It's been a while since we've had a Sunday all together as a family, and I can say we are all feeling refreshed, renewed and ready to conquer the week!  I'll be back with some new and healthy recipes and an update from my time with my holistic health coach.

Things have truly been on an upswing around here, and we are thankful and much appreciative.  Life is good.

Comments

  1. What a sweet celebration!

    Looking forward to seeing the health related/recipe posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are always so gorgeous! It looks like you had an amazing Easter! I'm glad things are going well for you as well! That's always great to hear! :)

    Love, Jazmyn♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. You guys were matchers! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i died. the first picture made me die. then all the pictures made me die. you bento'd all those picture girl...

    did i mention i loved you and your family? cuz man. i've got it pretty major for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOFIA'S FACE. IN ALL THE PHOTOS. GAH!

    Her personality is really starting to show and I love it :) Looks like you had a wonderful Easter... love the mommy/daughter dresses, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! Yes, we decided there is such a small window of opportunity to actually wear mommy-daughter things together, and I happened to have a Levi'a dress that was nearly identical to an H&M one i bought her years later! Perfect opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you all had a great Easter! These pictures are adorable and that first picture is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello...I just stumbled across your blog...just beautiful, really beautiful. xx Tam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

curious little gifts : a moonbeatle giveaway

A few of you may remember the talented Fritha from Tigerlily Quinn , as I interviewed her a few weeks back on the blog.  She so generously has offered up the perfect little collection of curious gifts from her Etsy shop - Moonbeatle !  I am in love with everything she creates, especially the brand new hand-painted kids tees... aren't they perfect?  Complete with prints, tea towels, plates and a tee for the little one in your life, this is the perfect gift set (maybe even in time for Valentine's Day!) Here's what one lucky Diapers & Skinny Jeans reader will receive: 1. One illustrated Trailer Park Love tea towel , perfect with your morning cup of tea, or to decorate your kitchen. Winner will choose their preferred style - valued at $16 2. The sweetest hand-illustrated plate , just in time for Valentine's Day. Before Fritha, I never knew that an octopus has three hearts! - valued at $12 3 . An A4 size, unframed ink illustration of Moonbeatle...

bump : week 23

The sub-zero weather has kept us indoors, but it hasn't kept us from having the most amount of fun possible.  I've been enjoying hot cups of tea served with teaspoons of sugar and condensed milk, curling up with my favorite blanket and enjoying the tap-tap, nudge-nudge of the littlest De La Rosa.  Though I find myself playing catch up yet again (I'm 24 weeks!) I'm not complaining in the least bit.  I've had this little family of mine all to myself for a full four days with no work, no emails, no agenda and no pressure.   Ahhhhh... happy winter celebration, little baby. PS- did you know Erick finally launched his website ?  It's up, it's responsive, and it's gorgeous. I'm a proud muma bear. WEARING : SHORT SLEEVE CREW NECK TSHIRT DRESS IN ASH GREY SEA FOAM BY AMERICAN APPAREL    |    PHOTOS:  BY ERICK  

giveaway : a very merry christmas

I am so thrilled to be working with these amazing companies to offer two lucky Diapers & Skinny Jeans readers a chance at winning a Christmas package of handcrafted goodies for their little ones.  We have quite the collection of some of my favorite items from around the web lately - clothing, shoes, wooden cameras for budding "little" photographers, knitted toys, mobiles for baby's rooms, even nursing necklaces! To enter you must: • be a follower of Diapers & Skinny Jeans • leave a comment telling me which package you'd like to win • be of 18 years of age, or older • earn an extra entry by liking Diapers & Skinny Jeans on Facebook (please leave a separate comment stating you've "liked") • winners will be randomly selected based on comment number, and drawn on Wednesday, December 5th to try to make the cutoff for deliveries by Christmas.  Announcements will be made back on this post, and also on Facebook .  If t...