The sub-zero weather has kept us indoors, but it hasn't kept us from having the most amount of fun possible. I've been enjoying hot cups of tea served with teaspoons of sugar and condensed milk, curling up with my favorite blanket and enjoying the tap-tap, nudge-nudge of the littlest De La Rosa. Though I find myself playing catch up yet again (I'm 24 weeks!) I'm not complaining in the least bit. I've had this little family of mine all to myself for a full four days with no work, no emails, no agenda and no pressure. Ahhhhh... happy winter celebration, little baby. PS- did you know Erick finally launched his website ? It's up, it's responsive, and it's gorgeous. I'm a proud muma bear. WEARING : SHORT SLEEVE CREW NECK TSHIRT DRESS IN ASH GREY SEA FOAM BY AMERICAN APPAREL | PHOTOS: BY ERICK





kate those pony tails KILL ME. they kill me. i can't even stand how cute this girl IS! how does your heart not literally explode daily. i mean you're a walking miracle for the sheer fact that you live through this cuteness! haha
ReplyDeleteSuch great photos! But that first photo .... best.swing.photo.ever. Kellie xx
ReplyDeleteShe is precious!! Nothing better than being outdoors, especially on a swing!
ReplyDeleteShe is so, so cute, I love her outfit and pig tailes! Chloe loves going to the park too, and loves the swing!
ReplyDeleteThank you all! It's hard not to eat her up when I put those pigtails in! ;) x
ReplyDeleteI JUST DIED FROM THE CUTENESS. She looks so big with those pigtails! Also... is she wearing baby jeggings?!?!?!?! GAH!
ReplyDelete<3 this photo shoot! She is too adorable!
ReplyDeletethese photos are something wonderful!
ReplyDeleteyour photography blows me away every time I visit.
ReplyDeleteWe had a park morning today too (although we go to the same one every time!!)
xo em
why oh why can't i find the follow button- guide me oh wise kate!
ReplyDeleteGod I love that first shot...they're all spectacular but that one I LOVE. xx
ReplyDelete@Em - It's on the right in my nav section: "let's be friends!" ;)
ReplyDeleteErrr.. I mean "follow along" haha
ReplyDeletelove those pigtails!!!! We like to call it park hopping :) Can't believe it wasn't long ago we were bar hopping :)
ReplyDeleteOh bar hopping, it's been too long! ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! the perspective is just so unexpected and the results are amazing.
ReplyDeleteWow I love these photos. It makes going to the park seem magical! Your daughter is adorable!
ReplyDelete