"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013." SOFIA: You are my goofy child, my prankster. You are the spitting image of your Papa, though every now and again I find some piece of myself in you and it makes me pause. You are my lover, and you are my fighter. You greet me in the morning with sweet, breathy kisses that only the mouth of a little girl can give. I hope you will look back on this blog and find strength when you're feeling kicked-down, confidence when you're doubting your abilities, and daily reminders of how much love we have for you, for our home, for our marriage, for this little life we've made. I am thankful for every day I get to be your mum, and you are certainly becoming the most beautiful soul I could have hoped to raise. This photo was a stand-out favorite, but you can find more from our day here . TAKING PART IN THE 52 PORTRAIT SERIES | STARTED BY: CHE AND FIDEL
i LOVE these!
ReplyDeletei have to say, i also love how often you change your title font. i do believe this one's my favorite thus far :)
I'm quite fond of this one too! I think I'll keep it ;)
DeleteI love these, Kate! Those clouds behind Alba look like a backdrop. So lovely. Kellie xx
ReplyDeleteThese are both just so lovely - I just adore the little ribbon in Alba's hair xx
ReplyDeletetotally totally love these.
ReplyDeleteI love these!
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful. I really love the colours in them both and the clouds you can see behind Alba is just stunning. I hope you are keeping well lovely. xx
ReplyDeleteThese are breathtaking! Such a beautiful sky!
ReplyDeletethese are so so beautiful! Really, really special. (I linked to them for this week's portraits)
ReplyDeleteWish you could work your web design magic on my blog! Love how you are changing things up all the time...I tend do that too, but it is never like the magic you have! xxoo
These are so lovely!
ReplyDelete